The eightvfx team designed their own character and motion library together with some flags simulations and used Golaem Crowd to populate the stadium with up to 70 000 characters! This huge crowd has then been rendered using V-Ray and the Golaem Crowd procedural rendering plugin.
Intuitive and Powerful Paint Tool
- Placement: place characters by painting them on the ground, while controlling their density with color.
- Character Attributes: paint character attributes to control their behaviors and their appearances.
- Zone Triggers: paint color zones on your terrain to activate/deactivate behaviors on your characters.
- Navigation: control characters path-finding by painting vector fields on the ground.
Convincing Crowd Shots in a Few Days
- rental (1500 EUR for 3 months)
- permanent license (4999 EUR including 1 year of support & upgrade)
Both are floating licenses, enable to render on an unlimited number of nodes for free, and come with a contemporary ready-to-use Character Pack. Maintenance & Support Subscription (875 EUR/year) enables permanent licensees to benefits from all upgrades including major versions.
Behavior Live Visual Debug
The Golaem Crowd Behavior Editor makes it simple to describe elaborate behaviors by drag'n'dropping a few built-in behaviors and connecting them to each others. It is now directly linked with the Maya viewport and can display which behaviors or motions the selected character is running. It makes it easier than ever to build behaviors and identify unexpected behaviors or wrong configuration.
Arnold Mtoa 1.x Compatibility